- بلد المنشاالإمارات العربية المتحدة
Brighton Heat Transfer is a high quality heat transfer ﬂuid. It has relatively low viscosity so it has good viscosity versus temperature characteristic
- - Heating of domestic and industrial premises.
- - Production of steam and hot water.
- - Air conditioning.
- - Heating by heat exchange.
- - All types of systems (piping, pumps).
- - Heating of heat treatment baths, autoclaves, reaction vessels, furnaces, dies, tunnel driers, injection moulding machines.
- - Manufacturing processes (cement works, paper mills, timber industry).
Brighton Heat Transfer Fluid is formulated with selected base-stocks which own the following properties:
- - Good thermal stability
- - High flash point
- - Viscosity index
- ISO 6743/12 class L family QB
- DIN 51502 class L