forbot
  الامارات العربية المتحدة
Халат банный 100% хлопок, Пакистан شراء في رأس الخيمة
العربية
    Халат банный 100% хлопок, Пакистан شراء في رأس الخيمة
    العملة AED
    Халат банный 100% хлопок, Пакистан شراء في رأس الخيمة
    قاسم   ID: 3909:1571
    وصف

    COTTON SHAWL COLLAR BATHROBES

    Price: USD 5.90/pc FOB 

              USD 6.50/pc CIF (Odessa, UKRAINE.)

    Size; Unisex (110cm x 120cm)

    Color; Pastel + Medium + Dark ( 1:1:1 )

    Packing; single piece Bathrobe in PVC bag, 1 label on each bathrobe, 1 Tag/show card on each bathrobe. 36 pcs bathrobe in one master corrugated carton.

    Quantity: Minimum order quantity 1x20ft container (6000 pcs)

    Delivery Time;  45 to 60 days

    Payment Terms;  Payment terms is Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), 30% deposit for order booking confirmation/reservation, remaining 70% upon BL and the rest paper.

    الرجوع للخلففي قسم "أردية الحمام"
    أنظر أيضا السلع فئات "الملابس الرئيسية"
    لأجل
    حسب السلع
    يجب أن يحتوي على رسالتك على الأقل 20 حرفا. رسالتك لا يمكن أن يكون أكثر من 2000 حرف.
    لم يتم تعباه الحقل
    تم ملئ الحقل بشكل خاطئ
    تم ملئ الحقل بشكل خاطئ
    قارن0
    مسحالعناصر المحددة: 0